The Weinberg Law Group Legal Team
Mr. Weinberg practice consists of transactional real estate matters and financings. He also participates in all aspects of land use and entitlement matters. His practices focuses on real estate financing, structured finance, sales, acquisitions, developments, and leasing. Some recent significant projects include the following:
- Local Counsel for Lehman Brothers Holdings in restructuring a $775 million loan for the El Toro Marine Base redevelopment project encompassing 3,600 acres in Irvine, California.
- $100 million sale of two acute care hospitals, along with medical practices and physician services business.
- $60 million acquisition of LA Mart, including tranched financing and redevelopment work for unused land.
- Multiple sales, acquisitions, and fund development for a west-coast based real estate investment fund with in excess of $1 Billion under management.
- Hotel acquisitions and redevelopment in West Hollywood for LA’s premier boutique hotel operator.
- Outside Counsel for City of Tustin for multiple sales of parcels within a redeveloping Marine Corp air-base.
- Macerich redevelopment of Victor Valley Mall (including $20 million sales tax rebate agreement for shopping center redevelopment).
- Major redevelopment of a shopping mall in eastern Los Angeles County.